Tuesday, July 7, 2009

free frozen yogurt never hurt anyone...

I am scheduled for two job interviews. One at the Goodwill Bookstore in Eastlake, the other at Nuyo in Otay Ranch. These are not the jobs I really want, but I would be doing myself a huge disservice if I did not keep my options open.

The positions I really want? Assistant Director at Tutoring Club, an after-school educational program; Campus Organizer for another educational program that assists with student visas, job application, etc.; and the best one, the Membership Manager at the Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla.

I have spent this last week in agony over my resumes. Various versions now litter my Documents folder, waiting to be sent out to all those important job people. It took several e-mails to mom, constant revision, and quite a few late nights, but they're done. And, not to give myself a hand, but they look pretty freakin' sweet. My mom, being the business savvy woman, gave me a lot of great verbiage and a couple of lovey, mom-style pep talks.

All right, me, let's do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment