Thursday, April 16, 2009

Once upon a time I pierced a Scotsman...

I have returned from Flagstaff, Arizona! I spent the last few days sleeping and showering in a boy's dorm and getting hit on relentlessly. The experience was interesting to say the least. The day after my arrival I spent the morning/afternoon battling elevation sickness. Thankfully, this did not last. I think it is due to the fact that my body is some sort of mini-tank with amazing girl parts attached.

I did have fun though. Ian and I hadn't seen each other in 5 years and we spent our time traipsing around the rustically quaint college town. I got a chance to experience a Diablo burger which was pretty much heaven. Oh, and I made love to the delicious rosemary-doused fries.

And what trip of mine would be complete without me being impulsive!? So, I have two beautiful tragus piercings. I've wanted them done for so long and the tattoo shop was in the right place at the right time. The right one still bleeds a little, but for the most part they're not sore. I think they look pretty awesome. Thanks to Ben at Tat-Fu for a quick, relatively painless job!

I made some new friends, something that always makes me happy. As many realize soon after meeting me, I love to have fun with people. Ian also pulled together a ton of music for me. This will keep me busy for a long time, even though I should be planning for next week.

I also had the privilege of guest starring on the radio show that Ian works on during the week. Here is the link to the podcasts. The Progrum No, I didn't speak much, but it was enough entertainment to just listen to the boys carry on. Yesterday was my drive home. Some Arizona snow, crazy winds, an In 'N' Out burger and milkshake, and tons of boredom later, I made it home in one piece. And without killing anyone else with my Bostonian rage.

All right. I've been lazy long enough today. Nos vemos.

No comments:

Post a Comment