Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh, Monday. You're too good to me.

My stress seems to manifest in new ways all of the time. I suppose this is meant to keep me on my toes.

Today, my jaw decided to lock up. All of a sudden while driving, moving my jaw became excruciating. Given my already existing jaw problems, the added stress of clenching my jaw and teeth was enough to cause the muscle to freak out. And today was not the best of days as it involved menstruation, taxes, and my current feelings about my relationship status. It all just seemed to culminate on this glorious Monday.

Some Advil and menthol cream later, I'm still trying to soften it up. I'm predicting it's going to take a few days, in fact. However, with the craziness of Festival del Sol, I need to keep it together. The High Tech High students have this crazy Festival in order to present all their hard work and I'm sure many will be close to tears by Thursday evening.

I just hope this clears up soon. If not, well, I might as well start looking for a long-term remedy now. Stress prevention is my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment